This is some of the cheapest land we’ve seen for sale in Patagonia, Argentina. This < 1 acre plot of land is located close to El Chaltén, Argentina.
Many land investors like this part of Argentina since it’s close to Los Glaciares National Park as well as some of the most beautiful mountain peaks in the region (including Cerro Torre and Mount Fitz Roy). It’s also close to two of the biggest lakes in the region including O’Higgins Lake as well as Viedma Lake.
This is a great plot of land for land investors who are looking for a piece of Patagonia at a discount price. Because this plot of land is located outside of most tourist centers, land investors can pick up this small 1 acre plot of land at a major discount.
Other Notable Features:
- Located within Patagonia
- Close to Torres del Paine National Park
- Just outside of El Chaltén
- Wide assortment of wildlife
- Accessible year round with road access
- < 1 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Close proximity to Chile
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.