We have two different plots of land available for sale in this region which are both active horse ranches.
The difference between the farms is that one farm is approximately 5 acres while the other is 10 acres in size.
Both have stables and small homes on the property and both are located a short drive away from the main town of Mendoza, which is globally known as one of the best wine regions in the world.
This region also boasts great cuisine, breathtaking views and some of the best year round sport activity. Tourists flock to this region of Argentina to ski, hike, fish, horseback ride and mountain climb.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside of Mendoza, Argentina
- Close to Patagonia and other tourist regions
- Close to San Luis
- Close to Sierra de las Quijadas National Park
- Wide assortment of wildlife
- Close to some of the world’s most famous vineyards
- Accessible year round with road access
- < 2 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Close proximity to Chile
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.