This small plot of land would be ideal for a horse farm or ranch. Located within Patagonia. This land isn’t far from Ushuaia within the Tierra del Fuego Province of Argentina. This area is known by trekkers and skiers as “the end of the world”. This region has captured the imagination of many adventurous land investors due to its extreme location at the foot of Argentina.
This < 2 acre plot of land is ideal for land investors who are looking to purchase a piece of Patagonia at a discount. Land this far south, tends to be cheaper than land further north in popular tourist destinations like Bariloche, or the 7 lakes region.
This land would be ideal for a small hobby horse farm or homestead / ranch.
Other Notable Features:
- Located within Patagonia
- Close to Karukinka Natural Park
- Close to Alberto de Agostini National Park
- Closeto Monte Darwin
- Wide assortment of wildlife (condors, foxes, penguins)
- Accessible year round with road access
- < 2 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm, homestead or horse ranch
- Access to ferries and airport
- Close proximity to Chile
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.