Just south of Playa Flamingo and Playa Brasilito you’ll find the booming tourist town of Tamarindo. This town is located in the north of Costa Rica in the province of Guanacaste. This entire region tends to cater more to cater to luxury travelers but there are options for all budgets within this region.
The plot of land we have for sale in this region is located inland from the beach just a little east of Tamarindo airport. The plot of land would be ideal for land investors looking to build tourist related entrepreneurial ventures, as this region of Costa Rica is one of the most popular travel destinations with tourists from all over the world.
Being a little inland gives you convenient access to the beach, while making the treasures of inland exploration available to you. In this region other land investors have had success with eco-lodges, hobby farms, restaurants, horse ranches and health retreats.
We offer owner financing on this plot of land, so if you’re interested please get in touch with us today.
Other Notable Features:
- Close to Tamarindo
- Close to national parks (eg: Parque Nacional Marino Las Baulas)
- Close to popular beaches such as Playa Langosta, Playa Ventanas, Playa Conchal
- Accessible year round with road access
- Over 2 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Less than 2 hours to the beach
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.