Punta Arenas is a town in the far south of Chile. This region of Patagonia is some of the most untamed land in the world. It’s a sparsely inhabited region, but it’s a popular destination amongst tourists who are looking to travel back in time and view the world in its rawest and most natural form.
The plot of land we have for sale in this region is nestled between the town of Punta Arenas and the Pacific Ocean. In fact, this region is often used as the jumping off point to explore the wilderness in the surrounding region. For instance, the land is located close to the Strait of Magellan, which connects the Atlantic and Pacific oceans and is often used by travelers who are destined towards Antarctica or Tierra del Fuego.
This plot of land in Chile is located in one of the most uninhabitable regions on earth. Only the most adventurous travelers make it this far south, making this an ideal land investment opportunity for land investors looking for something a little more extreme.
As an added bonus, this plot of land also can be purchased using our owner financing option.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is located just outside of Punta Arenas.
- Land is close to both mountain ranges and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a small farm, ranch or homestead.
- Close to national parks (Magallanes National Reserve, Parrillar Laguna National Reserve)
- Close to snow capped mountains including Monte Darwin
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.