Chile’s northern region around the Atacama desert is one of the most extreme landscapes on earth. The dry desert air and the lack of light pollution helps gives you spectacular views of the night sky above you. It’s also a popular region within Chile because it’s sandwiched between the Pacific Ocean and the Andes Mountains.
Due to the extreme nature of the landscape there are fewer towns in this region of Chile. That said, the towns that do exist in the Northern region of the country celebrate summer all year round. For example, this plot of land is available for sale just outside of Mejillones, which is close to Playa La Rinconada.
These features make this region of Chile an ideal area to invest in for more adventurous land investors. Within the desert you’ll find lagoons with wild flamingos, geysers, snow capped volcanoes and landscapes which appear as if they were imported from mars.
Owner financing available. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is located just outside of Mejillones.
- Land is close to both the Atacama desert and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a small eco-lodge, ranch or homestead.
- Close to national parks (La Chimba National Reserve, Alto Loa National Reserve)
- Close to snow capped volcanoes including Lycancabur volcano.
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.