Bocas del Toro is a popular tourist town within an island archipelago just to the south of Costa Rica on the Caribbean coast. This region is popular with people are are water sport enthusiast, especially sailors, surfers, wind surfers, divers, snorkelers and paddle boarders. There are countless water focused adventures to go on in this gorgeous coastal region.
Not far from some of the most popular tourists beaches within the region, we have a 3 acre plot of land for sale. This plot is walking distance to the beach and a very short drive to the main town. The land itself already has road, electricity and water access and the land is mostly flat with a few rolling patches.
If you’re interested in buying land in Panama and you’d like to learn more about this property, please get in contact with us today. Also, be sure to ask us about the seller financing options we have available.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside of Bocas Del Toro on Isla Colón
- Close to national parks (eg: Isla Bastimentos National Marine Park)
- Located just minutes to the beach
- Close to Playa Escondida and Istmito Beach
- Accessible year round with road access
- Approximately 3 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.