Playa Hermosa is the quieter sister beach of Jaco Beach. Playa Hermosa (which means “beautiful beach” in English) is just to the south of Jaco beach. This means you’ll have access to the modern conveniences that Jaco has to offer, without the large crowds.
The plot of land we have available for sale around Playa Hermosa is just under 1 acre in size and would be well suited for surfers, retired people, small families or entrepreneurs looking to start a small business here in Costa Rica. The land itself is small, but boasts beautiful views and is walking distance to the beach.
Best of all, this plot of land can be purchased through owner financing, meaning that you’ll only pay small monthly payments to own a piece of paradise.
If you’re interested please get in touch with us today.
Other Notable Features:
- Close to Jaco Beach and Bejuco Beach
- Close to national parks (eg: Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio)
- Close to San Jose airport (Juan Santamaría International Airport)
- Close to popular beaches such as Playa Hermosa, Jaco Beach, Palo Seco Beach, Playa Herradura etc)
- Accessible year round with road access
- Under 1 acre of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead, surf camp, family home
- Less than 20 minutes walking to the beach.
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.