Bocas Del Toro is located at the southern tip of Isla Colón. It’s one of the most popular tourist destinations within Panama due to its many gorgeous beaches, nightlife, boating community and overall relaxed pace to life. It’s part of an island archipelago with hundreds of island to explore, so there is never any shortage of things to do.
We have a small and affordable plot of land available just outside of Bocas Del Toro in the hills overlooking the ocean. The views from this plot of land are breathtaking. From the plot of land down to the nearest beach is only a 10 minute drive. It’s also only about 15-20 minutes to the main town. This means that you’ll be far enough outside the main town to feel away from it all, but close enough that you’re never more than a short car ride away to the modern conveniences of life.
We also offer owner financing on this land. If you’d like to learn more about this plot of land or any of the plots of land we have for sale around Bocas Del Toro, simply get in contact with us.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside of Bocas Del Toro on Isla Colón
- Close to national parks (eg: Isla Bastimentos National Marine Park)
- Located just minutes to the beach
- Close to Playa Escondida and Istmito Beach
- Accessible year round with road access
- Approximately 1 acre of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.