This is one of the cheapest land deals we’ve ever seen in this part of Argentina. Located within Patagonia just outside the town of Bariloche, this < 1 acre parcel of land rests in between some of the most dramatic mountain ranges in Argentina.
This region of Patagonia is frequented by skiers in the winter and trekkers in the spring and summer. It’s one of the most popular destinations for tourists who are seeking outdoor adventures. Bariloche boasts some of the most beautiful mountain peaks in the region (including Mount Catedral, Mount Tronador, Mount Challhuaco and Mount Campanario to name only a handful).
This region is also home to some of the most beautiful fresh water lakes in Patagonia including Lake Monero, Lake Steffen, Lake Mascardi and many others). These lakes make this region a popular destination for people who are interested in boating, fishing and other water sports.
This is a small plot of land, but it’s one of the cheapest we have seen in this region.
This is a great land investing opportunity for a new land investor looking to get their feet wet in Latin American land investing.
Other Notable Features:
- Surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges
- Close proximity to 8 fresh water lakes
- Close proximity to the town of Bariloche
- Accessible year round with road access
- <1 acre of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm
- Breathtaking uninterrupted views
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.