This plot of land is available just outside of Torres del Paine National Park in Chile (South America). It’s a small 1 acre plot that is both affordable and beautiful. Torres del Paine National Park is one of the most picturesque regions in all of Chile. The mountain range is one of the most visited regions by tourists in all of Chile. Whether you love skiing, hiking, climbing or boating, this region has it all.
Keep in mind that this plot of land is pretty deep into the Patagonian region meaning that this is still one of the wild and untamed regions on earth. That said, it is still close enough to small towns (i.e. Puerto Natales) making the process of developing your land much easier.
We also offer owner financing on this plot of land for those who are interested.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is located just outside of Puerto Natales.
- Land is close to both mountain ranges and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a small homestead, farm or campsite.
- Close to national parks (Torres del Paine National Park, Bernardo O’Higgins National Park)
- Close to snow capped volcanoes including Cerro Pietrobelli, Cerro Balmaceda etc.
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 1 acre of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.