This small < 1 acre plot of land is a great buy for a land investor looking to own a piece of Mendoza, Argentina for a small fraction of the price that most lots are sold for.
This acre is undeveloped, but suitable for many different types of land-uses. It would be an ideal piece of land for a hobby farmer or someone looking for a homestead in one of Argentina’s most beautiful regions.
Mendoza is surrounded by mountains, lakes and countless hiking trails. This plot of land is also close to Sierra de las Quijadas National Park.
The proximity to the National park as well as the town of Mendoza, make this a great land investment opportunity for land investors who want to own a piece of this beautiful South American country.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside of Mendoza, Argentina
- Close to Patagonia and other tourist regions
- Close to San Luis
- Close to Sierra de las Quijadas National Park
- Wide assortment of wildlife
- Close to some of the world’s most famous vineyards
- Accessible year round with road access
- < 1 acre of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Close proximity to Chile
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.