This is a great plot of land for those looking to start an eco-tourism business in Chile. This land would be ideally suited for a desert eco lodge or even a camping / glamping site. The vastness of the landscape in this region would make the eco-lodge or camping idea unforgetting for your guests. The region is surrounded by alien landscapes, surreal lagoons with wild flamingos, geysers, rolling sand dunes and even snow capped volcanoes.
Only certain types of land investors are attracted to the idea of investing in desert land in one of the driest areas on earth, but the rewards for investors who invest here are enormous. This plot of land is close enough to the Pacific Ocean that you can enjoy days windsurfing, kite surfing or swimming. Or just a little inland you can enjoy dune boarding, hiking, exploring caves and hot springs. This is truly one of the most beautiful and unique places on earth.
Owner financing is available for this plot of land which is easily accessed through Aeropuerto Andrés Sabella. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is located just outside of Antofagasta.
- Land is close to both the Atacama desert and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a small eco-lodge, ranch or homestead.
- Close to La Portada, Playa La Rinconada and Playa Trocadero
- Close to snow capped volcanoes including Lycancabur volcano.
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.