Cuenca is one of the most popular inland tourist destinations within Ecuador. It’s also a hub for expats from around the world. The beautiful architecture, food markets, museums, and thriving arts community make this a top destination within Ecuador.
Not too far outside of Cuenca we have a small 2 acre farm for sale. The ground is fertile but the farm could just as easily be used for animals as well. The farm is situation on a mountain slope and is easily accessible by road.
Best of all, this property comes with the option of owner financing meaning that you can own through through a series of small monthly payments.
If you’re interested in learning more about the land we have available for sale in Cuenca please reach out to us today.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside of Cuenca
- Close to national parks (eg: Parque Nacional Cajas, Reserva Ecológica Manglar Churute)
- Located just 1 hour from the coast
- Close to Azogues and Canar
- Accessible year round with road access
- Just under 2 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.