Cute farm available for sale just outside of Mendoza, Argentina. This region of South America is world famous for it’s wine, trekking and access to mountains and lakes.
This farm is well suited for a small hobby farm type operation. The land is fairly easy to manage and the property is close enough to Mendoza to make doing trips to the hardware store a breeze.
You could use this small farm for growing crops or raising livestock.
Best of all, this land is located close enough to many tourist destinations which means you could easily monetize this land by turning it into a glamping or camping ground as well.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside of Mendoza, Argentina
- Close to Patagonia and other tourist regions
- Close to San Luis
- Close to Sierra de las Quijadas National Park
- Wide assortment of wildlife
- Close to some of the world’s most famous vineyards
- Accessible year round with road access
- < 2 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Close proximity to Chile
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.