Vilcabamba is a small town located about 5 hours south of Cuenca in Ecuador. The town only has a population of around 5000 inhabitants, but it’s managed to attract the attention of expats from around the world. In fact many people chose Vilcabamba as their retirement destination of choice.
Just outside of the town of Vilcabamba, we have a small 2 acre farm for sale. This farm can grow many different types of crops (corn, peanuts, bananas, tobacco, sugar cane, yucca, citrus etc). The soil in this region is incredibly rich making it an ideal location for a small farm.
We also offer owner financing on this farm. This allows you to pay for the property in small monthly payments. Simply get in contact with us to learn more about the various plots of land we have for sale in Ecuador.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside the town of Vilcabamba
- Close to national parks (eg: Parque Nacional Podocarpus, Parque Nacional de Yacuri)
- Located just 5 hours south of Cuenca
- Close to Loja, Zamora and Catamayo
- Accessible year round with road access
- Just under 2 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.