This is a great starter hobby farm or anyone looking to move to Ecuador or buy land in Cuenca. It’s just outside the hip and beautiful small town of Cuenca (about a 20 minute drive) which makes it an ideal property because you’re close enough to town for all of the modern conveniences that Cuenca can offer, while far enough away that you’ll fell like your completely emersed in nature.
Currently the farm grows vegetables and herbs. There are also chickens, bunnies and one cow. It’s a plot of land with a little bit of everything. You can also pay for this land in monthly installments as it can be purchased using an owner financing option.
Get in contact with us today to learn more.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside of Cuenca
- Close to national parks (eg: Parque Nacional Cajas, Reserva Ecológica Manglar Churute)
- Located just 1 hour from the coast
- Close to Azogues and Canar
- Accessible year round with road access
- Just under 2 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.