Chile’s lake district is made up for 12 major lakes and many smaller lakes and rivers. The region is also surrounded by snow capped volcanoes and countless forests. These nature treasures make Chile’s lake district one of the most popular tourist destinations within all of Chile.
The land we have for sale is located round Ranco lake (Lago Ranco) which is sandwiched between the towns of Puerto Montt and Temuco. From this plot of land you’ll have breathtaking views of the mountains around the region.
This plot of land would be ideal for someone who is looking to build a small hobby farm or ranch. Access to the lakes means you’ll have opportunities to hike, fish and camp year round.
Be sure to get in touch with us today if you’re interested in learning more about this plot of land.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is located just outside of Puerto Montt at Lago Ranco.
- Land is close to both mountain ranges and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a small farm, ranch or homestead.
- Close to national parks (Huerquehue National Park and Conguillío National Park)
- Close to snow capped volcanoes including Villarrica.
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.