Just outside of the town of Coyhaique, Chile you’ll find some of the most breathtaking mountain summits and national parks. We currently have a plot of land for sale just outside of Coyhaique which is in Chile’s Patagonia region. This small plot of land is close to Reserva Nacional Cerro Castillo (a national park) as well as Patagonia National Park.
The area in southern Chile has long been considered too harsh for human settlement. Therefore, in this region you won’t find booming metropolises like Santiago. Instead, you’ll find small towns nestled at the foot of some of the most beautiful mountains in the Andes mountain rage.
This plot of land is ideal for a land investors who loves untouched nature. Close access to the mountains and various lakes in the region make this an ideal plot of land for a land investor with interests in climbing, skiing, snowboarding, hiking or lake water sports.
As an added bonus, this plot of land also can be purchased using our owner financing option.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is located just outside of Coyhaique.
- Land is close to both mountain ranges and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a small farm, ranch or homestead.
- Close to national parks (Patagonia National Park, Reserva Nacional Cerro Castillo)
- Close to snow capped mountains including Sierra de Avallanos, Monte San Lorenzo and Cerro Penitentes
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.