Looking to buy land in Chile’s lake district? This owner financed 2 acre plot of land is an ideal investment for land investors looking to own o piece of one of Chile’s most beautiful regions. The Chilean lake district is made up of 12 primary lakes with many smaller lakes scattered throughout the region.
The land itself is located to the north of Puerto Montt. This small town is often used as a jumping off point to explore the Andes Mountains and the other natural treasures in the region. The land can also be accessed by Santiago by plane or by bus.
This plot of land would be ideal for someone who is looking to build a small hobby farm or ranch. Access to the lakes means you’ll have opportunities to hike, fish and camp year round.
Be sure to get in touch with us today if you’re interested in learning more about this plot of land.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is located just outside of Puerto Montt.
- Land is close to both mountain ranges and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a small farm, ranch or homestead.
- Close to national parks (Huerquehue National Park and Conguillío National Park)
- Close to snow capped volcanoes including Villarrica.
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.