Land for sale close to Nosara (the sister beach of Samara), Costa Rica. Playa Nosara is part of the Nicoya Peninsula and is just south of Tamarindo Beach which is one of the most popular beaches in the Guanacaste province of Costa Rica. Located in the northern section of the country, this region is popular with travelers looking for a bit more of a luxury experience.
This small plot of land is located just outside of one of the most popular tourist designations within Costa Rica. However, it’s far enough way that you don’t feel swept up in the tourist frenzy. The main beach to the south (Playa Nosara) is a popular beach for horseback riding, surfing, swimming and fishing. However, Guiones Beach doesn’t see a lot of the spill over from that beach. It’s further removed and a bit “off the beaten track”. That said, it’s proximity to Playa Nosara makes it an ideal plot of land for anyone looking for a secluded place close to the ocean, but not too far from civilization.
Other Notable Features:
- Surrounded by beautiful rolling mountains just back from the beach
- Close proximity to 3 main tourist beaches
- Close proximity to the tourist town of Tamarindo
- Accessible year round with road access
- <1 acre of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm
- Breathtaking uninterrupted views
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today