The town of Samara is the sister town to Nosara one of the hottest spots in the province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica. It’s home to surfers, expats and travelers from all walks of life. It’s also close to some of the country’s most beautiful notational parks.
Close to Samara Beach we have a plot of land for sale which can be purchased through owner financing. This is a unique opportunity to buy a plot o land in an area of Costa Rica which has traditionally been a bit more on the expensive side. However, a smaller and cheaper plot of land along with the ability to pay in monthly installments helps make buying land in this part of Costa Rica a little more affordable.
The particular plot of land is just under 1 acre. It has access to running water and electricity. It also has road access.
We offer owner financing on this plot of land, so if you’re interested please get in touch with us today.
Other Notable Features:
- Close to Nosara and the town of Samara
- Close to national parks (eg: Camaronal National Wildlife Refuge)
- Close to popular beaches such as Playa Buena Vista, Playa Camaronal, Playa Islita
- Accessible year round with road access
- Under 1 acre of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Less than 20 minutes walking to the beach.
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.