Tierra del Fuego is one of the harshest, desolate and rugged places on earth. It’s known as the “end of the world” because it’s located at the southern most tip of Patagonia in South America. It’s a region that is shared between Argentina and Chile and it’s also a popular tourist destination for extreme travelers. It’s from here that travelers often embark on their southbound journeys to Antarctica. It’s also one of the most awe-inspiring places on earth. It’s harshness and isolation has left it mostly untouched from modern development. The area offers a memorizing mix of vistas. You’ll see snow capped mountains, glaciers, floating icebergs, forests, waterfalls and much more.
The plot of land we have available for sale here is sandwiched between Yendegaia (Chile) and Ushuaia (Argentina). This is a small but ideal plot of land for any land investors who are looking for untouched beauty in one of the most untamed places on earth. This region is sparsely inhabited but it is a hot destination for nature and geography enthusiast.
We also offer owner financing on this plot of land.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is located just outside of Ushuaia
- Close to Yendegaia
- Land is close to an area that connects both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
- Ideal plot of land for a small farm, ranch, homestead or campsite.
- Close to national parks (Alberto de Agostini National Park, Karukinka Natural Park, Cabo de Hornos National Park)
- Close to snow capped mountains including Monte Darwin
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.