Punta Uva is just south of Puerto Viejo on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica. Punta Uva is considered one of the quainter and quieter beaches on the coast. It’s a smaller and quite area that’s frequented by people looking to get away from the bustle of Puerto Viejo.
The plot of land we have available for sale here is close to Punta Uva. The land is small (1.5 acres) but it’s well positioned just outside of town and the land is flat and easy to build on. The plot could easily be converted into a small tourism business or a homestead.
If you’d like to pay in monthly installments, you can also take advantage of our owner financing option.
Reach out today if you’re interested in learning more.
Other Notable Features:
- Close to Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Close to national parks (eg: Parque Nacional Cahuita)
- Close to popular beaches such as Playa Negra, Playa Blanca, Playa Chiquita)
- Accessible year round with road access
- Around 1.5 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Less than 20 minutes (walking) to the beach
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.