Bejuco Beach is located just to the south of Playa Hermosa and Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. Although Jaco beach is the most popular beach in the region, Bejuco is close enough to give you easy access to the conveniences of Jaco while at the same time keeping you far enough away from the bigger crowds.
The plot of land we have available for sale here can be purchased through our owner financing plan. This allows you to pay in small monthly payments for a beautiful piece of beachfront land. The land itself is small but conveniently located close to both the town as well as the beach. This plot of land would be ideal for people looking to get their feet wet in the world of Costa Rican land investment.
Other Notable Features:
- Close to Jaco Beach and Playa Hermosa
- Close to national parks (eg: Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio)
- Close to popular beaches such as Playa Hermosa, Jaco Beach, Palo Seco Beach, Playa Herradura etc)
- Accessible year round with road access
- Under 1 acre of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead, surf camp, family home
- Less than 15 minutes walking to the beach.
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.