We have a fairly large 10 acre plot of land for sale inland from the town of Bocas, in Bocas Del Toro, Panama. This land would be well suited for many reasons, but one such reason would be to use it as a private nature reserve or animal rescue center. The reason being is because their is a natural monkey canopy bridge which the local monkeys use to travel around the island and as more development takes place on the island this canopy bridge is being redirected or cut off. Buying this property would help you protect that natural bridge as all of the other wildlife that lives here. Besides the local population of monkeys, there is everything from frogs, caimans, sloths, butterflies and much more.
People often come to this region to experience nature in it’s raw form. It would be relatively easy to set a project up there that would allow you to merge your interests in environmental protection with your interests in exploring opportunities within tourism.
We also offer owner financing on this land so be sure to reach out to use to get more information.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside of Bocas Del Toro on Isla Colón
- Close to national parks (eg: Isla Bastimentos National Marine Park)
- Located just minutes to the beach
- Close to Playa Escondida and Istmito Beach
- Accessible year round with road access
- Approximately 10 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for a private nature reserve or animal rescue center
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.