Looking to start a farm or ranch in Chile? This small 2 acre plot of land would be ideal for land investors looking to set up a small hobby farm in Chile.
The land itself is located just outside of the booming metropolis of Santiago (about a 2 hour drive). Being close to the city of Santiago will give you access to all of the amenities of city life (historic markets, cathedrals, world famous restaurants, modern shopping experiences and of course access to some of the world’s best wine.
However, the land is far enough away from the city to give you peace and quite with uninterrupted views of some of the most beautiful mountain views you’ve ever seen.
Be sure to get in touch with us today if you’re interested in learning more about this plot of land.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is nestled between Santiago and San Felipe.
- Land is close to both mountain ranges and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a small farm or ranch.
- Close to national parks (Parque Quebrada de Macul, Altos de Cantillana
- Close to famous mountain peaks (Cajón del Maipo, the Andes)
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.