Dominical is located just to the north of Uvita in the Osa Peninsula. Both towns are popular with tourists looking for off the beaten track adventures. Both towns are also popular destinations for travelers looking for health and fitness retreats.
Domincal itself is a small town that sits just back from Playa Dominicalito, which is great for surfing and sunset watching. It’s common to find surf and yoga lessons taking place on the beach.
The plot of land we have for sale in this area is nestled just behind the beach (walking distance). We have various plots of land available here that range in size from 1 to 10 acres. All of the land parcels can be purchased with our flexible owner financing payment plan. This allows you to own a piece of Dominical for a small monthly payment.
If you’re interested in learning more about this plot of land, reach out to us today.
Other Notable Features:
- Close to Uvita and Dominical
- Close to national parks (eg: Corcovado National Park, Terraba Sierpe National Wetlands)
- Close to popular beaches such as Playa Hermosa, Arco Beach, Playa Dominicalito etc)
- Accessible year round with road access
- Around 5 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm, health retreat or homestead, surf camp, family home
- Less than 10 minutes walking to the beach.
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.