This plot of land is close to Santiago Chile, one of most progressive and cosmopolitan cities in South America. While the plot of land is just outside of the city limits, it’s close enough that you can always come to Santiago to enjoy the many urban treasures that you’ll find within the city. Everything from historic cathedrals, theatres and markets to modern museums and malls.
However, even though this plot of land is close to Santiago, it’s still far enough away that you can enjoy peaceful and relaxing time outside of the city. The land is located just to the south of Santiago in one of Chile’s most famous wine regions. This plot of land would be ideal for land investors interested in getting involved in Chile’s growing wine or organics industries. The plot of land is fairly small, but it’s also incredibly affordable, and we even offer owner financing to those interested in buying this land.
Be sure to get in touch with us today if you’re interested in learning more about this plot of land.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is nestled between Santiago and Rancagua.
- Land is close to both mountain ranges and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a vineyard, hobby farm or homestead.
- Close to national parks (Parque Quebrada de Macul, Altos de Cantillana
- Close to famous mountain peaks (Cajón del Maipo, the Andes)
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.