This small horse farm sits on just less than 3 acres of land just outside of Buenos Aires, Argentina. The ranch itself is small and needs a bit of work, but the land is beautiful and fairly easy to maintain.
This is a great plot of land for land investors who want to own a piece of land close to major city centers and towns, while still being far enough away to feel “away from it all”.
Best of all, we offer owner financing on this property.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside of Buenos Aires
- Close to the towns of Luján, General Rodríguez & Mercedes
- Less than 100 KM to the coast
- Comes with small ranch
- Huge assortment of wildlife in the region
- Small lakes and rivers in the region
- Accessible year round with road access
- < 3 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today