This unique plot of land is located close to Valle de la Luna (Valley of the Moon) in the northern region of Chile. It’s named “Valle de Luna” because the surrounding landscape is other-worldly. Bering here, makes you feel like your walking on the moon or another planet. The surrounding region is so surreal that many tourists flock to this region in order to experience the unusual natural treasures in this region. There are lagoons that are home to wild flamingos, geysers, snow capped volcanoes and much more.
Located under 2 hours away from San Pedro De Atacama, this plot of land is close to enough to modern amenities to make it convenient but far enough away that you’ll feel like you’re on another planet.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is located just outside of San Pedro De Atacama.
- Land is close to both the Atacama desert and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a small eco-lodge or campground.
- Close to national parks (Llullaillaco National Park, Pan de Azúcar National Park etc)
- Close to snow capped volcanoes including Lycancabur volcano.
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.