If you’re a land investor who is looking to stay close to the main city of Buenos Aires then this plot of land could be ideal for you.
This parcel of land (which has a small farm on it) is approximately 3 acres big. What makes this land unique is its location within the Paraná Delta. This region is located just outside of Tigre, which gives land owners easy access to the conveniences of populated regions, while allowing you to stay far enough away from it all to feel the comforts of nature.
Other Notable Features:
- Located just outside of Buenos Aires
- Close to the town of “Campana”
- Less than 50 KM to the coast
- Access to the rivers and wetlands of the Paraná Delta
- Huge assortment of wildlife in the region
- Countless rivers and access to water sports
- Accessible year round with road access
- < 3 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.