Just between Quito and the coast (about 2.5 hours each way) we have a small 2 acre plot of land for sale. A small farm also exists on the which is old, but in good repair. The volcanic land here is fertile and a wide range of produce could be grown.
The land is located in the mountains and therefore boasts beautiful views (especially during sunrise). This is one of cheapest farms we’ve seen for sale in this region for a long time. You can also pay for this farm in monthly installments through our owner financing option.
If you’re interested in learning more about this property in Ecuador, please get in contact with us today.
Other Notable Features:
- Close to Santo Domingo and Quito
- Close to national parks (eg: Parque Nacional Cayambe-Coca, Reserva Ecológica Los Illinizas)
- Located about 5 hours to the coast
- Close to Ibarra and Otavalo
- Accessible year round with road access
- Just under 2 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.