This charming < 2 acre farm for sale in Patagonia is a great starter farm for any land investors who are looking to take on their first hobby farm project.
The land could be used for a wide range of productive uses including fruit and vegetable farming or the land could even be used for a small horse farm project.
This land is located close to El Calafate, which is a small town (pop 6.600) which sits on the shore of Argentino Lake.
This plot of land is also relatively close to various mountain peaks including Cerro Pietrobelli, Cerro Bertrand and Cerro Norte.
This is a great and affordable farm located in the heart of Patagonia.
Other Notable Features:
- Located within Patagonia, Argentina
- Close to Torres del Paine National Park
- Just outside of El Chaltén
- Wide assortment of wildlife
- Accessible year round with road access
- < 1 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- Close proximity to Chile
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.