Are you on the market to buy a farm in Chile’s world famous lake district? This 10 acre plot of land comes with a small farm that could monetized and converted into a thriving business.
The land itself is sandwiched between Osorno to the north and Puerto Montt to the south. This plot of land can also be easily accessed by plane (closest major airport is Santiago) or by bus. This means you’ll never be far away from civilization and you’ll remain close to tourist centers and commercial activity.
However, you’ll also be far enough removed from the hustle and bustle of city life and you’ll be able to enjoy many of the natural treasures of Chile’s lake region including the many snow capped volcanoes, countless hiking trails, some of the best wine in South America, outdoor climbing and fishing to name only a few examples.
This plot of land would be ideal for someone who is looking to build a small hobby farm or ranch.
Be sure to get in touch with us today if you’re interested in learning more about this plot of land.
Other Notable Features:
- This plot of land is located just outside of Puerto Montt and Osorno.
- Land is close to both mountain ranges and the Pacific ocean.
- Ideal plot of land for a small farm, ranch or homestead.
- Close to national parks (Huerquehue National Park and Conguillío National Park)
- Close to snow capped volcanoes including Villarrica.
- Water and electricity access
- Road access
- Just under 2 acres of land
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.