The lake district of Argentina offers one of the most interesting investment opportunities for land investors. This region has a unique geography with many lakes and mountains which gives land investors a wide range of opportunities when it comes to land monetization.
Best of all, this <1 acre plot of land is located in one of the most visited regions of Patagonia within Argentina. This listing is located just outside of San Martín de los Andes which is only 3 hours from Bariloche. This entire region is constantly buzzing with activity. Skiers come to the region during the winter months (June to September) to ski the various mountains in the region (including the famous Cerro Catedral). In the summer months, tourist come for the wide variety of outdoor activities (kayaking, fishing, boating, hiking etc).
This area, known as the 7 lakes region, boasts many of Patagonia’s best restaurants, grills, breweries and tea houses.
For these reasons, and many others, this area is considered to be one of the best land investment opportunities within Argentina.
Other Notable Features:
- Located within Patagonia
- 160 KM to Bariloche
- Close to Lanín National Park
- Wide assortment of wildlife (including pumas)
- Accessible year round with road access
- <1 acre of pristine lakefront land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm / micro-farm or homestead
- 8.5 hours to the coast
- 3.5 hours to Chile
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.