Both beaches (laya Matapalo and Playa Bonita) are located just to the north of Uvita and Dominical in the Osa Peninsula region. The beaches are further from the local towns and therefore tend to be more sparsely populated. This is an ideal location for land investors looking for a plot of land in a remote part of Costa Rica.
We have multiple plots of land available around these beaches which would be well suited for small retreats, hostels or small adventure companies. The land we have available for sale here ranges from just under one acre up to 10 acres. Similarly, each plot of land can be purchased using our owner financing option.
If you’re interested in learning more about these plots of land, please get in contact with us.
Other Notable Features:
- Close to Uvita and Dominical
- Close to national parks (eg: Corcovado National Park, Terraba Sierpe National Wetlands)
- Close to popular beaches such as Playa Hermosa, Arco Beach, Playa Dominicalito etc)
- Accessible year round with road access
- Around 5 acres of pristine raw land
- Water and electricity access
- Potential for small hobby-farm, health retreat or homestead, surf camp, family home
- Less than 10 minutes walking to the beach.
- Convenient access to local small towns (groceries, hardware and furniture stores etc)
If you’d like to learn more about this listing, please get in touch with us today.